Articles on this Page
- 10/12/12--20:20: _The Journey
- 10/15/12--05:46: _The Mother of Adults
- 11/19/12--08:00: _Back Away From My B...
- 11/20/12--14:54: _I’m Coming First
- 11/21/12--06:07: _What should I Do?
- 12/05/12--14:06: _All My Single Ladie...
- 01/15/13--05:29: _Don’t Allow Your Ch...
- 02/27/13--04:00: _Be Prepared For You...
- 05/12/13--08:04: _Happy Mother’s Day
- 02/05/15--05:22: _Love Gets Deep
- 10/12/12--20:20: The Journey
- 10/15/12--05:46: The Mother of Adults
- 11/19/12--08:00: Back Away From My Boundaries
- 11/20/12--14:54: I’m Coming First
- 11/21/12--06:07: What should I Do?
- 12/05/12--14:06: All My Single Ladies (An Interview with The Counselor)
- 01/15/13--05:29: Don’t Allow Your Children To Kill You
- 02/27/13--04:00: Be Prepared For Your King(s)
- 05/12/13--08:04: Happy Mother’s Day
- 02/05/15--05:22: Love Gets Deep
Written By Guest Blogger Ruth C. Bright Parenting is a privilege and it’s work, hard work. I’m the mother and parent of 4 adult children. My children have taught me much about myself through the years. I use to live for them until I learned the hard way that it was a form of idolatry.
Being a woman who grew up with out ever hearing the word boundaries I really didn’t have an understanding of what they truly were or how they worked. When people had boundaries I misinterpreted them and felt hurt. The lack of boundaries in my life would cause me to open myself up to many painful situations and
There will be times in life when you will have to press FORWARD and follow your DREAMS despite the tears someone sheds, the words they holler, the discouragement they bark, or the fear they chant. Your dreams are given to you by God and when you pay Him attention and place Him in His rightful place in
Dear Prudence, I’m 17 years old and my parents divorced when I was 13. My younger siblings (13, 11, 8) and I live with our dad. My mother and I have never gotten along; as a pre-teen, she used to tell me I was fatter than my sister and encouraged me to starve myself, nearing pushing me
She’s a Christian Counselor, a Wife, a Mother, a Singer, a Sister, a Writer, a Ministry Leader, a Daughter, and a friend. I want to introduce to you my wonderful sister/friend Nicole Efunnuga (who goes by Nykki). She is a woman anyone could look up to and admire. Not only has she grabbed a hold of
Although children require a huge amount of attention, God never intended them to take over our lives in such a way that we don’t dream, live, or become. Being a parent is a very fulfilling and rewarding duty, but it isn’t our only assignment in life. It’s unwise to stop living and learning and growing
Some may wonder why a loving parent would say things to their young child that tore them down and caused them to feel less than acceptable. Some may argue the point that loving parents don’t spew out harmful negativity because that’s not what love does. But what if that same parent says “I love you”
How hard do we work at our relationships with those that we say we love? Is it at the same level as our educations or careers; or is it more? Because people grow and change (in healthy relationships) it’s necessary to grow and change and work harder even to stay on top of things. To […]